Capturing newborn babies and their families in Denver and Boulder, CO
Congratulations! Your family is growing and now you are looking for a newborn photographer to take your baby pictures! I specialize in lifestyle as well as posed newborn photography and would love to capture your baby's first days of life!
The best time to photograph your newly arrived baby is before they are two weeks old, however I have worked with hundreds of babies who were over 14 days of age, and their galleries we absolutely stunning!
I offer a range of newborn photography packages tailored to individual preferences, encompassing both posed sessions for those seeking classic portraits, as well as lifestyle sessions that capture authentic and candid moments with a more relaxed approach.
POSED NEWBORN $850
- up to 3-hour in-home newborn session
- access to variety of newborn props and accessories
- traditional newborn poses
- adhering to strict health and safety measures for newborn posing and handling
- option for family and sibling photos
- online gallery of 50+ artistically edited photos to keep
- your choice of 15 photos additionally retouched and perfected
- printing rights included
- black and white copies of the images
LIFESTYLE NEWEBORN $600
- 1-hour in-home session experience that focuses on the family bond, capturing the loving connection between parents and child in 75% of the photos.
- 1 outfit change for the baby (if desired)
- online gallery of 35+ artistically edited photos to keep
- your choice of 10 photos to be additionally retouched and perfected
- printing rights to the images
**Please be aware that this package does not include access to the photographer's newborn props, nor does it offer traditional newborn posing.
Newborn Photography Experience
in 4 easy steps
Step 1: Pre-Planning
Take time to explore my both posed and lifestyle newborn photo galleries and decide which style you like more. Get in contact for your newborn photoshoot, and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours. We will discuss the availability, pricing, I will answer your questions. If everything sounds good, you will book your in-home newborn photography session.
Step 2: Preparation
After booking your newborn photo shoot, we will discuss your goals, color palette, available props, and plan other important details.
Step 3: At the session
I will arrive to your home and set up an in-home newborn studio. Your baby's safety is my number one priority, and I will make everything possible for your little one to feel comfortable during their first photo session.
Step 4: Receiving your photos
Two weeks after the photoshoot, you will get a link to your digital photo gallery with all the best photos. You will be able to download the high resolution photos right away, with printing rights included.